Important Message Regarding COVID-19
We have been closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation around COVID-19, reacting to new information as it arises and preparing for all possible scenarios. We are doing everything possible to support our customers and keep them safe.
Until further notice, we will operate under strict operational guidelines at our properties based on the mandates that have been passed down by our governments and recommendations from health officials. We remain open for business to provide our many essential customers with continued access to storage solutions.
Guidelines for Canadian Locations
Our staff have increased the frequency of cleanings daily, especially in high traffic areas, on a priority basis. We continue to communicate best practices coming from authoritative sources on how to manage COVID-19. In addition, the following guidelines will be adhered to:
- Masks must be worn by all persons over the age of two (2), within all indoor areas of all properties throughout Canada, without exception. Anyone refusing to wear a mask inside our properties, for any reason, will not be permitted entry.
- When entering property offices, all visitors must stop immediately inside the office door and proceed only as instructed when it is safe to proceed.
- All persons on the premises must always maintain social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet).
- Credit card or debit card payments shall be accepted. For greater convenience and protection, payments may also be made online or temporarily by phone. Cash is strongly discouraged and may be accepted only if all other means of payment are unavailable.
- No exchanges or refunds on merchandise will be accepted at this time.
- Anyone with visible signs of illness, or symptoms consistent with the COVID-19 virus, may be refused service and asked to remove themselves from the premises.
- Braebury Self Storage and Grenville Storage reserve the right to refuse entry to the facility or office at any time, and further reserves the right remove any person from the property that fails to observe the above guidelines.
- A limited number of persons (other than employees) are permitted in the property office at one time. The number permitted is based on the physical size and make-up of the office.
- All customers will be restricted to 2 hours on site at a time. Loitering or conducting business from spaces will not be permitted and this will be strictly enforced.
Additional Guidelines for Ontario Locations
These properties are situated within a lockdown zone and will operate as an essential business open to the public, but will conduct business under the following additional guidelines:
- Office doors will remain locked, and access provided as required by the representative on duty. A maximum of 2 customers are permitted in the retail office at any time. Note that if the office is not able to accommodate 2 persons while maintaining 6 feet distance, the maximum will be one (1) person.
- A quick pre-screening of each person entering the office must be conducted. The following questions will be asked:
- Do you have any symptoms that may be consistent with Covid-19?
- Have you been out of the province in the past 14 days?
- Have you been in close proximity who has tested positive for Covid-19?
- To reduce wait times and to ensure we are not turning customers away, representatives will attempt to schedule move-in appointments in advance when possible.
- A maximum of 2 persons (including customer), per rented space, are permitted on the premises at any time.
- All customers are restricted to 1 hour on site at a time. Loitering or conducting business from spaces will not be permitted and this will be strictly enforced. Any customer found abusing this will be asked to leave the premises.
Customers with any concerns about their accounts or general questions can speak with a representative by contacting the property directly. Braebury Self Storage and Grenville Storage take great pride in promoting a safe working environment for its staff and valued customers. We thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and co-operation during this time.