351 Select Dr
Kingston, ON K7M 8R1
Tuesday to Saturday 9:30am to 6:00pm
How much storage do you need?
- Ground Floor
* Advertised unit sizes are approximations and are for comparison purposes only. Units may be smaller than indicated or shaped differently than indicated. Customers should inspect the unit before signing the contract and the rental decision should be based on the inspection of the unit to be rented and not on the advertised unit size. Units are not rented by the square foot, and rent is not based on square-foot measurements.
Store your valuables with confidence at Braebury Self Storage in Kingston, ON. Along with premium amenities, we provide the utmost in service with 24/7 access, via your individual facility keycode.
We are conveniently located on Select Drive near Westbrook and Princess Street, where you can easily stop by as you go about your day. Perks include but are not limited to: ground-level units, wide driveways, and complimentary use of dollies and carts to assist with heavy lifting. For specialized storage, we offer interior temperature-controlled storage and RV & boat storage.
At Braebury Self Storage you’re in good hands.
- Well-lit Facility With 24-Hour Surveillance
- Packing and Moving Supplies Available
- Individually Alarmed Units
- 24-Hour, 7 Days a Week Keypad Access
- Complimentary Use of Dollies and Pallet Carts
- Mailboxes for Rent & Deliveries Accepted
- Temperature Controlled Units Available
Temperature Controlled Storage Benefits
Temperature controlled storage units are kept between 12C (55F) and 29C (85F). There are many benefits of choosing between temperature-controlled storage and standard storage:
- Protection from more extreme temperatures. The temperature in standard storage units can reach above 38C (100F) in the months of summer, dropping drastically in the winter months. Such fluctuations can make sensitive materials warp, split/crack, yellow and degrade.
- It may be more expensive to replace an item, rather than storing it.
- Visit your self-storage unit at a comfortable temperature and with privacy since all interior units do not require driving up to load directly from a vehicle.
- You do not have to concern yourself with pests, temperature damage or corrosion more typical of exterior units.
- Flooding and water exposure that stems from humidity, rain or melted snow are not of concern due to them being enclosed in a building.
- There is little to no dust and dirt that gets into interior units compared with basic storage areas.
We recommend storing the following items in temperature controlled units:
- Wood furniture and antiques
- Bedding and mattresses
- Old magazines and books
- All electronics
- Valued business and personal documents
- Art and photos
- Upholstered furniture, leather and clothing
- Vinyl records